Sefirosu

Is that the best you can do?Come and try..

Monday, November 15, 2010

HATE and LIES

ahhhhhh~its been quite a longggg time since my last post,,
Im not soo in the mood of typing about my daily disaster life,,,haha
But here come the story where all these hates and lies can be obviously seen!

U see,all this while i never quite give a damn of what really people thinks about me,even if it was sucks and 110% wrong,but i just leave it and act like every shit is fine,but now im quite sensitive with that issue since "so-called-hot-girl" get in my way and say shit things about me.
She said im a brat!
She said i stole her fren!(Who actually love to be her fren anyway??)
She said im an unfaithful girlfie!(its bcoz she dont have a good boyfie!)
She talk a lot of bad things about me like d'oh!
And then she wants to act like a Cindarella by showing that u are the only victim in this story,,yea,this story,but ur version!

Eyh3,stop living in your own fantasy lahh!
Hey3,if only i am sooo cruel,i will shout out loud at your face and says that

"NOBODY ACTUALLY LOOOOVE TO BE YOUR FREN AND STOP DREAMING,CAN YOU???!"

But yeah,since I was tooo good to say so,so I keep it.
See,how generous I am??
hahaha,,Yeah I talk good bout myself most of the times,but I dont talk bad about people MOST of the times,,well,can I say,'Unlike you'??

You are the funniest so-called-hot-girl I ever knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment