Sefirosu

Is that the best you can do?Come and try..

Monday, April 18, 2011

Whatever

This tittle is not so random,I meant it,WHATEVER.

Jom tulis BM secara majoriti.

School.
Tahukah anda,kdg2 saya rase mcm nak yell depan muka anda dan cakap;

"COULD U STOP JUDGING,just effing shut up,I don't need your effing mouth to effing open,moreover to effing say a word,just shut up!I effing hate it when u start bitching around,got it?"

Asal aku kesah sangat la ape ko pikir???Sorry kalau ader readers pun la,today,masalah dalaman wanita,jadi paham2 la,dengan keadaan di sekolah yg mcm hape jer!!

JUST MYLIFE.
Has been soo much ruined up!I'm wounded,hurts all over my body,I just need some rest!REST,u fool.*not u,no,not readers,but a woman name Woman.She can basically,"sakit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment