Sefirosu

Is that the best you can do?Come and try..

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I LOVE YOU,MYSELF!

Ahahahaha,its full of laughter,coz i just have a chat!with my friends,And3,mengikut kalendar Rebecca Black,hari ni Ahad,then esok Monday,so!!Means tommorow skolah!!whoo-hoooo!!!
Guess what??Don't have to guess,u know what will commonly happen at school,
I'm going to meet the teacher!
My juniors (AWWWW <3,u guys how cuteeee!)
My friends (WEEEE! =D my natural laughing gas)
I miss the school environment!!!

Eheeee,just listening to Selena Gomez,Who Says,that song,is how sweet!!
I'm going to meet Bieber tommorow,and of course!I'm looking forward for the next drama at school,it would surely be fun!
I'm not sure to bring pop2 or not,so just wait and see,and yeah,I dont care anymore!I'm just excited for school tommorow,hope it turns out nice,*And Allie,tlg lah bgun awal!.AMIINNNNN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment